Saturday, March 24, 2007

Nothing To Post T.T

Currently Listening To : How Do I Live Without You - Leann Rimes

I don't know what to blog T.T
School happenings are nothing to me , I hate school .
Seriously , school sucks like hell totally !
I can't imagine if my baby's not in the same school with me ,
I'll be sure to skip school every single day :D
Bloody irritating school and teachers , freak them all .

So much things happened , but I just do not wish to say it out .
What I did was just keeping everything inside me .. Silly or foolish ? I don't know .
Emo emo and emo , this is the only word I can use to describe myself now .
Well , thanks to my baby (: He's the only one to fill my day with a big wide smile !

Being emotional , I spoiled everyone's day .
My family , my baby , my friends and everyone else ..
Perhaps I'm too tired over everything , I need a rest seriously (:

Quarrels and tiffs over and over again for the past few days ,
I guess that I should reflect on myself from now onwards .
I hate those days filled with sadness and nothing else ):
I love you and I truly do , thanks for the forgiveness you gave me .
My love , I will never let you go anymore (:

I guess the nightmare I had last night really taught me a lesson ,
it really freaked me out and I burst into tears once I woke up .
It seemed to be so realistic , but I'm so glad that it's not , and never .

Oh well , tomorrow is another day (: That's what everyone says .
I believe that after the whole week of tears , whole week of quarrels and etc ,
I can change and be a better person from now onwards :D
Oh well , I slept till 4pm this afternoon ! Hohos .
What the hell , this proved that I'm really tireddd T.T

Oh ! New Friendster account created yesterday (:
I'm getting sick of the old one for don't know what reason .
Although the account contained 10000+ testimonials , reaching 20000 I supposed .
URL : http://www.friendster.com/40565903
Add and testimonials and comments puh-lese :D

I have nothing much to update (:
I miss sooo many people !
Especially my baby , things were never well for the past few days , I knew that .
So we gonna start a ' new beginning ' from today onwards :D
Happiness , love , care and pamperations , please come back to us !
Boooo , I love my cute cute baby so much so so much . Well , crap .

Another thing , can someone teach me how to concentrate on studies T.T
I just realised that I'm so easily distracted by stuffs around me ,
whenever I tried concentrating on what the teacher is teaching .
What the hell sia , I really don't know how to concentrate lor !
Boo , baby asked me to study hard , mum asked me to study hard . I ALSO KNOW !
I also wanna study hard alright , but my brain just can't absorb any knowledge T.T
Some god or whatever please save me lehhh !

My CA1 Test Results :
English : 68 ( B3 )
Chinese : 69 ( B3 )
Math : 35 * ( F9 ) T.T
Science : 62.9 ( B4 )
History : 50.8 ( C6 )
Literature : 65 ( B3 )
F&N : 68 ( B3 )
Art : 55 ( C5 )
My results suck so much .


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

LIN LIN: Thanks for tagging (: Tkcares !
theshop-: Alright :D
-PB: Stop those idiotic and irritating comments lah . I didn't say that you're blind because of saying her chio , I said that you're blind because you asked if Yuinping is my real life friend . Understand ? And one fact is that she's not chio , neither am I .
JANIINE: Thanks !
Elfie: Sweetcandy (: I changed the song , hohos . Much much loves <3
--Meihua: No leh , I not everyday busy one lor :D You must book me earlier then I'll be yours for one day x: LOLOL ! Your photos are nice nice too (:
ex: Huh ? My keai is Emilia .
JILING: Haha , don't worry :D We'll take more photos next time ! Loves <3
rach: I didn't download it , it is my digital camera's provided software (:
passerby.: Haha , too bad I don't think so :D
passser: Hohos , don't need to xian mu one lah ! (: Thanks thanks .
someones((:: Haha , I won't be bothered . The past isn't important at all , just look forward to the future yeah =D
passerrrrbys.x/: Better than you , sToP tYpiinGx LiikE dhiisx CaNS ! T.T
{EUnice} :D: Thanks !
PASSERbyy..*): But I will change back someday :D I'll consider anyway .
Passer~: I speak Chinese more :D
*PASSERBY-: Thanks for the support (:
jasmine'}: Orhs .
-rachel!: Rahhh ! Too bad I'm not free on Friday ): Which was yesterday .
kiki: Hohos , thanks thanks :D
yanhan YUUKII-E*: Hao de ! I miss aiai sooo much too :D
felicia: Haha , YO !
JER'MINNE: Thanks for tagging darling :D Tkcares & much loves <3
Dsky_wawa: Thanks thanks :D
♥ PASSERBY!: Thanks so much ! (:
ps: Bugis Street .
Yingxue: Hohos , thanks for tagging so much oh :D
MICHELLEblogskinner<3: Thanks ! We'll last (:
passerby✗: Needs a code for it :D
meiyingg: Sure , but I've nothing to update .
JOLENE: Hohos !
NIL: Nahs T.T Why ?
RIKOOS (:: What did you asked ? Perhaps the tags were covered .
WEITING: Thanks ! We'll last :D
kelly: Thanks for tagging (: I'm not a chiobu ! hohos .
Wei Qin: Sure (:
BABY: My source is viewable . And the link's code is my friend help me one :D
Jeramy Baby: Baby ! You're so sweet can :D Wo hao xiang ni orhs . Sorry for the past few days ): I promised that I'll change alright ? I love you forever and ever . Happy 10th Month in advance ! Lets prove a forever ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home